-
June 17th, 2002, 04:07 PM
#1
Inactive Member
i mean we all know you'er a darren fan but isn't any one else exp himm and the calling
and i really don't mind about the blue posts cuz i kinda likem
so ppl pls just fly by and answer when you feel your too close
thank you
-
June 17th, 2002, 04:10 PM
#2
Twizzle
Guest
Other than Blue, The Calling and Darren (and SG of course) I also adore Alice Cooper [img]smile.gif[/img]
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ June 17, 2002 01:11 PM: Message edited by: Twizzle ]</font>
-
June 17th, 2002, 04:15 PM
#3
Inactive Member
At the moment, I adore Jude... his voice is soo sexy (just my opinion ! lol) but it's not like Darren... I liked Darren as a teenager, you know, the time you love everyone, you love some kind of music one day and not the other... Now I stopped doing that and Darren is the only one left ! [img]smile.gif[/img] Now I just think, yeah, it's cool... but thats all ! lol
Val
-
June 17th, 2002, 04:16 PM
#4
Inactive Member
I thought I wouldn`t have to mention Blue cos it`s so obvious, but I will. BLUE!!
I also like Matchbox 20, the Goo Goo Dolls and Dido.
I love Natalie Imbruglia`s new album aswell [img]smile.gif[/img]
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ June 17, 2002 01:25 PM: Message edited by: Ivana ]</font>
-
June 17th, 2002, 04:16 PM
#5
Inactive Member
Destinys child, Natalie Imbruglia, Kylie, Linkin Park and quite a few others actually
-
June 17th, 2002, 04:21 PM
#6
salomeuk
Guest
I like lots of artists, but aside from Darren and SG my other main love is a-ha. But I like Blue as well, of course, hehehehe!
-
June 17th, 2002, 04:29 PM
#7
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Ivana:
I also like Matchbox 20, the Goo Goo Dolls and Dido.
I love Natalie Imbruglia`s new album aswell [img]smile.gif[/img] </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
i recently knew the Goo Goo dolls i really liked them and i can't wait to D/L all there songs [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
June 17th, 2002, 04:30 PM
#8
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by salomeuk:
I like lots of artists, but aside from Darren and SG my other main love is a-ha. But I like Blue as well, of course, hehehehe!</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
btw A-HA last single "4 ever not yours" is it in an album or it's justa singel ?
-
June 17th, 2002, 04:31 PM
#9
Inactive Member
Hazim, I tried getting "Gutterflower" but it`s sold out atm. I`ll get it as soon as possible [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
June 17th, 2002, 04:40 PM
#10
salomeuk
Guest
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Hazoomy:
btw A-HA last single "4 ever not yours" is it in an album or it's justa singel ?</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
Hi hun. It's on the latest album, Lifelines.
It's a single too across much of the planet, but not in the UK. For some reason best known to WEA, they are releasing Lifelines as the first single here - and not until July 8th, when the album will have been out for 4 weeks. So it's not just Columbia/Sony who let their artists down, LOL!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks